The DocYard team is excited to announce the full schedule of films for
Summer 2013! This collection of documentaries is full of innovation and inspiration from some of the most exciting voices working in the field today.
Q&A's with the artists will follow each screening. Rule Boston Camera is proud to support the DocYard's Summer Screening Series at The Brattle Theater in Cambridge.
Click here for full program information and to buy a season pass.
The DocYard is also excited to be collaborating with the folks at Third Coast International Audio Festival who will be curating a collection of nonfiction audio shorts to play before each film. So much good stuff - how could you miss it? Mark your calendars and consider buying a season pass!
• June 3rd- WILLIAM AND THE WINDMILL / Dir. Ben Nabors
• June 17 - HERMAN'S HOUSE / Dir. Angad Bhalla
• July 1 - THE MACHINE WHICH MAKES EVERYTHING DISAPPEAR / Dir. Tinatin Gurchiani
• July 15 - YOUR DAY IS MY NIGHT / Dir. Lynne Sachs
• July 29 - IF IT FITS / Dir. John Marshall (Q&A with DER's Executive Director Alice Apley)
• August 12 - FUCK FOR FOREST / Dir. Michal Marczak