EnGo is a compact and modular mobile transmitter that encodes high-quality video and transmits over multiple IP networks to reliably deliver exceptional picture quality with extremely low latency—even in challenging network conditions.
Camera-mounted, vehicle-mounted, or wearable, EnGo is ideal for newsgathering, sports coverage, and live event broadcasting from remote locations, and while in motion.
Reliable and simple to use, EnGo is designed for mobile video contribution professionals who require agility and versatility.
• Built for speed – One-button start up and automatic video input and format detection enables fast set up. Camera-mounted or body-worn, there are no more cables to trip over so you can quickly move location.
• Simple and intuitive – The simple, intuitive touch screen interface provides confidence monitoring, status information, and easy operation. Built-in intelligence does most of the work for you so you can focus on the shot.
• Maximum versatility – EnGo adapts to your needs. The modem modules are optimized for your region, swappable with other regional modules, and upgradeable to take advantage of advances in cellular networks. And the SIM module makes it easy to use local SIMs when travelling.
• Broadcast from virtually anywhere – Cellular, Wi-Fi, and portable satellite connectivity from a compact transmitter enables you to reliably broadcast live from virtually anywhere. You can even broadcast live while moving.
• Remarkable performance – Bonding up to eight network connections, EnGo reliably delivers exceptional picture quality with low latency even in challenging bandwidth conditions. Get your live shot where others can’t.
• Cloud control – Geolocate, monitor performance, remotely control, preview feeds, and route your content with our cloud management tool from a web browser—giving you ultimate control.
Video Formats: 480i 29.97, 576i 25, 720p 50/59.94/60, 1080i 25/29.97/30, 1080p 23.98
Video Encoding: MPEG-4 (H.264 AVC), adaptive bitrate
Video Inputs: HD/SD-SDI, HDMI
Video Recording: Up to 40 hours of HD
Audio Encoding: Live: Opus 48 kHz, 2-, 4-, or 8-channel, 16-128 kb/s adaptive bitrate
Recording: MPEG-2 48 kHz, stereo, 256 kb/s
Audio Inputs: Embedded (SDI, HDMI)
Cellular: Up to 6x 3G/4G/LTE
Ethernet: Dual 1 Gb/s port for LAN, WAN, and portable satellite (including BGAN, Ku-band, Ka-band)
Wi-Fi: Dual-band wireless (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
User Interface Control: LCD touch screen interface; one-button auto start; web monitoring and remote control
Preview: 3.5-inch (diagonal) preview screen
Internal Battery: Provides 5 min run time for EnGo, camera, and accessories (max 100 W)
External Battery: Hot-swappable 60 Wh Gold Mount or V-Mount; Recommend 95 Wh for powering EnGo, camera, and accessories
External DC: 100-240 VAC adapter (included)
Accessories: Max 60 W
Dimensions: 21.8 x 14.2 x 11.7 cm (8.5 x 5.6 x 4.9 inches)
Weight: 2.0 kg (4.4 lbs) with internal battery
Operating Temperature: 0° C to +45° C (32° F to 113° F) camera-mounted
0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) in backpack or sling bag
qualified operation up to 95% RH (non-condensing)
Connectors: SDI (BNC), HDMI 1.3, Mini DisplayPort, 2 x RJ45 Ethernet, 2 x USB 2.0, IFB (3.5mm audio jack), DC In
Travel: The EnGo has an internal lithium-ion battery and cannot be checked as luggage. The EnGo must be carried on all flights.