The K-Tek KE-110CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole has a sturdy aluminum design, tough enough to endure the rigors of road use while remaining lightweight and travel worthy. This pole features an internally coiled cable and XLR connection at the base of the pole. A total of 5 aluminum sections telescope between 2′ 7″-9′ 2″ and will easily store in any standard equipment case. The captive-collet coupling system lock each section in place for further reliability.
• Internally coiled XLR cable and connection at the base
• The KE-110CC features a bottom-mounted 3-pin XLR connection
• Designed to fit in any standard equipment case, for ENG, EFP and DV location production work
• Jam-resistant collar coupling
• Unique pole top design with cable retention slots and replaceable stailess steel mounting stud
Sections: Length: 2′ 7"-9′ 2" (0.82-2.80m), Weight: 1.46lbs (0.66kg)
For Multi-day Rentals: Call for Rate