Lectrosonics SM Series Miniature Digital Hybrid Beltpack Transmitter
Watch Audio Basics: Location Mics covering wireless microphone systems, techniques + etiquette.
The SM transmitter uses ±75 kHz wide deviation for an extremely high signal to noise ratio, switching power supplies to provide constant voltages to the transmitter circuits from the beginning (1.5 Volts) to the end (0.85 Volts) of battery life, and an ultra low noise input amplifier for quiet operation. It is gain protected with a wide range dual envelope input limiter which cleanly limits input
signal peaks over 30 dB above full modulation.
• Selectable output power to maximize battery life or operating range as needed
• Superb, compandor-free audio quality
• Ultra-lightweight, corrosion resistant housing
• Water resistant seals for use in damp environments
• Programmable compatibility modes for use with a wide variety of different receivers
For Multi-day Rentals: Call for Rate