With the Q-LED, the options are endless. From lighting actors to lighting environments, the versatility is only limited by your imagination. Stack lamps into large arrays to form LED panels of tremendous size and proportion. Light backings with unprecedented energy efficiency. String overhead above diffusions for the perfect sky; pair with a dimmer for maximum control. No matter the task, Q-LED Linear Lamps are up to the challenge.
Interested in learning more about Quasar Lighting Tubes and Kits? Watch Dylan Law “In the Showroom” with the A-LED and Q-LED X Crossfade Lighting Tools from Quasar Science.
• Linear LED Lamp – The unique form factor of the Quasar Science Q-LED Lamp offers a low profile yet broad lighting source that is capable of providing everything from traditional 3 point subject lighting to architectural accents and general area lighting.
• Low Profile – Easy to hide when space is at a minimum the Q-LED Linear LED lamp can be mounted against a wall or ceiling without compromising framing.
• Self Ballasted – Q-LED’s do not require troublesome power supplies or ballasts which often add time when quickly adding a light, get in the way or need to be hidden from camera.
• Dimmer Compatible – Compatible with most existing dimming systems the Q-LED Lamps can be patched into the same infrastructure as your incandescent lighting sources.
• Expandable – Stack them in a column to create large LED panels of any size or end to end for long linear lighting sources that stretch across the .
• 120vac/240vac vs. 12vdc – Many modern LED lamps run on 12volt which can be very useful especially on battery packs however 12volts is highly problematic when powering large scale arrays of light or when needing to cable more then 12 feet / 3 Meters from the power source where line loss effects the output and performance of the LED luminaire.
• Energy Efficiency – At 90+ lumens per watt the Q-LED line vastly outperforms Quartz, Halogen, Plasma and HMI lighting sources in the luminous output to power consumption ratio.
• Single End Power Input – Providing a clean appearance and easy to cable light without the need for overly complicated wiring looms that become a spiderweb, tangling themselves around stands and costing time and energy to both straighten and dress out of view.
1′ 15 watt – Q15X
2′ 25 watt – Q25X
4′ 50 watt – Q50X
Color Temp: 2000k-6000k Crossfade Wheel
Color Rendering Index: 95 CRI +
• Flicker Free
• Dimmer Compatible
• 25,000 + Hour Lifetime