The BT-LH80W 16:9 HD/SD LCD monitor is a versatile solution for studio and field monitoring. The compact 7.9" multi-format LCD monitor features advanced video processing technology and delivers high-resolution (800 x 450 pixel) playback and production-quality performance with advanced focus assist...
High Resolution 1280x768 (WXGA) LCD Panel
Multi-Format Signal Support up to 1080/60P (when using DVI-D input)
Signal-interface options for SD-SDI and HD-SDI signals
Accepts 25 factory preset computer signals via HD-15 input
High Purity Color Filters
Accurate Gamma and Stable White Balance - ChromaTR...
10.4” reversing LCD display
• Supports any camera size MiniDV to ENG
• This was formerly known as the ProLine-11ENG Option, however that option has now been made standard as of 8/10/2009
• Readable to 12 feet
• Flip-Q Pro software for Mac and PC included on USB stick
• FREE PowerPoint prompting sof...
The PVM 740 is another leap in Sony imaging technology. Using the new OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology, blacks are black. Contrast is mesmerizing and your picture never looked so good. Incorporating Sony’s “STE” (Super Top Emission) structure, the PVM 740 can display extremely wide gam...
Superb picture quality and stable color reproduction
- Precision imaging achieved using the 1920 x 1200 panel with 10-bit LCD driver
- Multiple color gamuts (SMPTE-C, EBU, ITU-R BT.709)*1
- Digital uniformity correction
- 12 bit Professional Display Engine using the nonlinear cubic conversion