WE’VE GOT USED PRODUCTION CASES FOR SALE! Stop by the Production Outfitters Store for a look at our large inventory of big and small cases from top manufacturers A&J, Pelican and Thermodyne.
Condition varies by case, bargain-priced, all sales are final.
Stop by for a look. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, but Adam encourages you to stop by, take a look and grab a case before they’re gone.
P.S. They also make great furniture.
Coming Soon to Rentals and Now Taking orders for Sales! The Canon EOS C200 Digital Cinema Camera is the latest “ready-to-go” production camera from Canon that delivers outstanding image quality, performance and versatility, making it ideal for film, documentary and television production, corporate and event photography, and newsgathering.
• 8.85 Megapixel Super 35mm 16:9 CMOS sensor that supports 4K (DCI) recording with a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 pixels
• Fully compatible with new and existing Canon EF-Mount lenses
• Built-in Viewfinder with LCD Touch Panel, Camera Grip and Handle Unit
• Dual DiG!C DV 6 Image Processors
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
• Internal 4K RAW Recording with New Cinema RAW Light
• Internal 4K UHD and Full HD Recording in MP4
• Full HD 120P / 100P Slow Motion Recording
• Professional Workflow
• HDR Viewing
• ACES 1.0 Support
• Wide Range of Connectivity Options
Sales is taking orders. Contact email@example.com or 800-rule-com for details. We’ll be adding the C200 to our Rental inventory as soon as it’s available. Stay tuned for more details.
Panasonic announced it’s new AU-EVA1 Compact Cinema Camera at Cine Gear, and we’re pretty excited about it. In fact, we’re taking pre-orders in sales with a $500 non-refundable (but, transferrable) deposit to get a space in line! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 800-rule-com (Mon-Fri) for details. Delivery expected this Fall, and we’ll be adding it to our Rental inventory as soon as it’s available.
Among the EVA1’s features:
Super 35, 5.7K, Dual Native ISO, VariCam colors, V-log and V-gamut, 4K60P / 2K240P, 422 10-Bit processing with 400mbps recording, SD Card Recording and in the future, 5.7K RAW Output.
The EVA1’s size and weight make it a great choice for handheld shooting, docs, commercials, and music videos (and it’s gimbal-friendly).
Price is $7,345. Click here for specs, and stay tuned for more details.