- This event has passed.
PUB NIGHT: Breaking Down, Understanding and Maximizing High Dynamic Range for Your Content Deliverables
March 7, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Join Alister Chapman, Director of Photography, and Gary Mandle, Sony’s Senior Product Manager, Production Displays, as they close the loop on both morning and afternoon sessions here at Rule Boston Camera with a comprehensive breakdown of High Dynamic Range.
Alister will cover:
• HDR future deliverables
• How to use digital cinema cameras for HDR productions
• Rec-2020 and practical applications (SDR and HDR)
Gary will cover:
• A comparison of different display technologies and how to decide which is the right one for you
• What the same scene looks like correctly graded for SDR and HDR on a professional display
• What this same scene would look like at home (and why you needed that professional display in the first place!)
• Which steps you need to take and which equipment you need for your project to look it’s best
Both Alister and Gary will tag team an overview that covers everything from production to post — including shooting for HDR, HDR Workflows, differences in HDR and how to spot them along with Q&A.
Click here to RSVP • Pizza + Beer (you must be 21 to drink) • This event is free
Learn more about Sony HDR here.
PARKING FOR RBC EVENTS:
If our parking lot at 395 Western Avenue is full, please park at the Brighton Mills parking lot at 360 Western Avenue, Brighton. Please be sure to RSVP so we can forward the parking pass for your dashboard if you park in this overflow lot, or click on RBC PARKING PASS to print your own. Than