SMPTE-NE Presents a Two-Topic Program with FOR-A
February 19, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
• Introduction to FOR-A and the FOR-A Product Line with Gerry Nazimek, Sales Manager, Northeast and Eastern Canada, who will present highlights of FOR-A’s long history of system and product innovations for the broadcast, post-production and professional video markets.
• Discussion about the New World Symphony in 12G with Bob Peterson, Product Manager, who will join the meeting via audio from Gainesville, Florida. Bob has been with FOR-A for 30 years.
Featured products include:
• SD/HD/4K and 12G SDI switchers and control panels
• Frame Synchronizers, Multi-channel, SD/HD/3G/12G
• Video and Audio processors
• High Speed Cameras
• IP Gateway Modules
• Multi Viewers, SD/HD/3G/4K/12G
• Graphics Systems, HD/4K
Please click here to RSVP, which helps SMPTE with a head count for refreshments. SMPTE meetings are open to all — members and non-members alike. Be sure to invite your professional colleagues!