The Glidecam HD 4000 is a hand-held stabilizer that will transform your hard to watch, shaky camera footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.With the Glidecam HD-Series hand-held Stabilizers your camcorder seems to float, always balanced, isolated from your hands undesirable motions. Now you are free to move with your camera – panning, tilting, booming or running without any camera instability or shake.
• Fine adjustment Dynamic Camera Balance Platform (Camera Mounting Platform)
• Integrated quick-release Camera Plate
• Adjustable convergence, precision, three-axis Gimbal
• No-tools Telescoping Center Post
• Adjustable dynamic balance and inertial-control Base Platform
• Foam padded Handle Grip
• Precision Bearings at all vital points
• Made with precision Aluminum
• Anodized Studio Black
• Laser etched Labeling
• Allows unrestricted Booming and 360 degree Panning
• Rubber feet under Base Platform
Designed for compact and full size cameras weighing from 4 to 10 pounds.
X,Y Head Dimensions: 8.75" x 5" x 1”
Base Platform Dimensions: shortest—13.75” x 4.75” Longest—18.25” x 4.75”
Central Support Post: 1" diameter
20" tall in shortest mode
28" tall in longest mode
Weight: 3.3 pounds without Counter Weight Plates.
Each Custom Counter Weight Plate averages .272 pounds.
The Glidecam HD-4000 includes 12 custom Counter Weight Plates.
12 Counter Weight Plates = 3.264 pounds
Camera Mounting Plate has 1/4" & 3/8” mounting holes
Base Platform has 1/4" mounting hole for optional LCD Monitor attachment.
Glidecam 4000 HD
Quick Release Plate Receiver
Quick Release Plate
(12) Counter Balance Weights
(4) Sled Thumb Screws
(13) Camera Plate Thumb Screws