Glidecam HD 4000
Rent for $25.00 per day
The Glidecam HD 4000 is a hand-held stabilizer that will transform your hard to watch, shaky camera footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.With the Glidecam HD-Series hand-held Stabilizers your camcorder seems to float, always balanced, isolated from your hands undesirable motions. Now you are free to move with your camera – panning, tilting, booming or running without any camera instability or shake.
• Fine adjustment Dynamic Camera Balance Platform (Camera Mounting Platform)
• Integrated quick-release Camera Plate
• Adjustable convergence, precision, three-axis Gimbal
• No-tools Telescoping Center Post
• Adjustable dynamic balance and inertial-control Base Platform
• Foam padded Handle Grip
• Precision Bearings at all vital points
• Made with precision Aluminum
• Anodized Studio Black
• Laser etched Labeling
• Allows unrestricted Booming and 360 degree Panning
• Rubber feet under Base Platform
Designed for compact and full size cameras weighing from 4 to 10 pounds.
X,Y Head Dimensions: 8.75" x 5" x 1”
Base Platform Dimensions: shortest—13.75” x 4.75” Longest—18.25” x 4.75”
Central Support Post: 1" diameter
20" tall in shortest mode
28" tall in longest mode
Weight: 3.3 pounds without Counter Weight Plates.
Each Custom Counter Weight Plate averages .272 pounds.
The Glidecam HD-4000 includes 12 custom Counter Weight Plates.
12 Counter Weight Plates = 3.264 pounds
Camera Mounting Plate has 1/4" & 3/8” mounting holes
Base Platform has 1/4" mounting hole for optional LCD Monitor attachment.
Glidecam 4000 HD
Quick Release Plate Receiver
Quick Release Plate
(12) Counter Balance Weights
(4) Sled Thumb Screws
(13) Camera Plate Thumb Screws
For Multi-day Rentals: Call for Rate