The Axis1 is a wireless single channel follow focus solution transmitting on a secure 2.4ghz data stream with transmittance of 100m (328’) line-of-sight. Built to be simple, easy and robust, it can handle any lens, including the stiffest freezing cold cine zooms, and can even be manually set to work on stopless DSLR lenses.
• Simple but capable single channel remote focus system
• Automatic end stop and torque calibration, plus manual calibration option
• Full size 355 degree fluid drag focus knob, with conical or Preston Style rings available
• Remote camera run function, including Red Epic and Scarlet native support. Also LANC control for Canon C300/500, Black Magic, etc.
• Secure 2.4ghz transmission with 12 selectable channels, line of sight range, about 100M
• Incredibly fast and responsive, with no visible latency
• Unparalleled motor speed and response when used with our HPM-1 Focus motor
• User definable soft stops on the hand unit to limit the range of the lens
• Hand unit runs on Canon LP-E6 lithium ion battery, about four shoot days can be expected from each charge
• Two way data flow between receiver and hand unit
• Full digital 16bit transmission
• Very simple and robust system with very compact receiver unit
• Handheld transmitter with focus control and focus control rings
• Camera-mountable receiver with various mounting options and power cables
• Digital focus control motor