The Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO 12-35mm (H-HS12035) represents a next step in digital interchangeable zoom lens design for LUMIX G Series cameras. It’s the first Lumix G VARIO constant F2.8 zoom suitable for professionals and enthusiasts capturing a wide range of scenes from dynamic landscapes to available light and studio lit portraits.
• Professional grade X Series 12-35mm F2.8 zoom lens
• Moisture and dust sealed metal body and mount
• Ultra ED (UED) chromatic aberration reduction glass
• 4 Aspherical lens elements
• POWER O.I.S with near silent drive optimized for video and still capture
• Premium extra-low refractive index Nano Surface Coating (NSC).
Lens Construction: 14 elements in 9 groups (4 aspherical lenses , 1 UED lens, 1 UHR lens)
Nano Surface Coating: Yes
Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
Optical Image Stabilizer: Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
Focal Length: f=12-35mm (35mm camera equivalent 24-70mm)
Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
Maximum Aperture: F2.8
Minimum Aperture: F22
Closest Focusing Distance: 0.25m / 0.82ft
Maximum Magnification: Approx. 0.17x / 0.34x (35mm camera equivalent)Diagonal Angle of View 84°(Wide) to 34°(TELE)
Filter Size: 58mm / 2.3inMax.
Diameter: 67.6mm / 2.7in
Overall Length: Approx. 73.8mm / 2.9in (from the top of the lens hood to the base side of the lens mount)
Weight Approx.: 305g / 10.8oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)