Trost 2-Axis Slider
Weighing just 18 pounds, a Trost slider can support a fully kitted Arri Alexa or RED Epic – up to 560lbs – with zero observable deflection of the rail. In fact, the heavier the camera rig, the smoother a Trost will roll. Motion is so precise that even macro and long lens shots are comfortable and repeatable.
Trost sliders can be quickly and easily configured for many types of shooting applications. A Mitchell mount with removable key allows operators to quickly adjust the angle of motion. A wide variety of mounting options, including Mitchell, 3/8, 1/4, and C-stands makes Trost compatible with most common tripod styles. Trost sliders can also be combined for 2-axis configuration, expanding the shooting envelope dramatically.
- Double or single axis options
- Able to handle large loads
- Quick set up
- Rock-steady slides
- Total dimension: 40.2” x 12.6” x 2.8″ (102 x 32 x 7 cm)
- Max carriage travel: 31″ (79cm) on axis 1 and 21″ (53cm) on axis 2
- Weight : 27.96 lbs (12.68 kg)
- Max payload: 560 lbs (254kg)
- Temperature of operation: -31°F to 212°F (-35°C to 100C°)
- Head compatibility: supports any Mitchell mount or 100mm ball head
- Support compatibility : mounts on top of Mitchell tripod legs, or 100mm. Also mounts onto any flat base with male 3/8″ or 1/4″. can be supported on c-stands via built-in c-stand wells. also mounts on top of another Trost™ carriage.
Trost 2 Axis Slider
Trost Slider 2nd Axis
(2) Trost Sliding Rotating Baseplate
(4) Tie down screws
Quick release plate with 1/4-20 screw
(2) Rapid Adapter 3/8’