Don’t miss the Arlington International Film Festival which runs Thursday, October 27th through Sunday, October 30th at the Capitol Theatre in Arlington, MA. See complete details here.
The AIFF is an annual, international film festival dedicated to developing, promoting, and increasing multicultural awareness and understanding. As part of its mission, the AIFF is committed to nurturing the next generation of talented filmmakers, and offers a unique opportunity for local high school students to showcase their talent in film and graphic art.
Click here for a complete list of films and screening details.
Thursday, Oct. 27
• 7pm Coach includes Q&A with Filmmaker and Panel Discussion
Friday, Oct. 28
• 7pm Paper Lanterns includes Q&A with Director Barry Frechette
• 8:30pm Clarence
• 9:55pm El Ascensor/The Lift and Money
Saturday, Oct. 29
• 12n High School Filmmakers Program
• 2:10pm Quiet Mujo/Armenia
• 4pm The Day of the Bleeding Gums and Imber’s Left Hand (followed by post-screening reception)
• 5:20pm International Shorts Program I
• 7pm Najia Beta includes Q&A with Filmmaker
• 8:27pm International Shorts Program II
• 10pm Russian Roulette and Climas
Sunday, Oct. 30
• 12pm Fiddlesticks
• 1:30pm Wapikoni Mobil Shorts includes Q&A with Cassandre Perusse and Widia Lariviere
• 2:20pm Between Allah and Me (and Everyone else)
• 3:30pm International Shorts Program III
• 4:50pm Fish and Home Care
• 6:35pm East LA Interchange includes panel discussion