Grab your laptops with photoshop loaded and your power cord this Saturday, November 5th, and join the ASMP-NE for the latest and greatest Adobe and lightroom tips and tricks along with a complete professional workflow from start to finish.
ADDED BONUS: A Bob Korn 24×34 print with 20×30 image valued at $130 will be auctioned off!
Click here to register.
Lee Varis shares his photo-imaging workflow, revealing trade secrets from his many years in entertainment industry advertising. Along the way he will cover the newest features of Photoshop CC and demonstrate the latest advanced techniques, including frequency separation retouching, and luminosity blending. Lee will start with raw file processing, and ending with CMYK print preparation, he will show you fundamental techniques for color correction, retouching, and special effects.
You will work on several projects, step-by-step, using image files provided for you, so you can follow along with Lee as he shows you the magic of Photoshop and Lightroom, including:
- raw processing setup for further editing in Photoshop
- white point/black point color correcting with Curves
- simulating background bokeh effects
- hair edge masking & the new select & mask dialog
- facial recognition in the new Liquify dialog
- b&w conversion, and CMYK adjustments