Customers must provide Rule Camera with a valid Certificate of Insurance (COI) before releasing any and all rental equipment. An insurance waiver charge of 15% of the rental cost with a $2,500 deductible will be added to all rentals unless we receive a valid Certificate of Insurance.
We may require that you also provide cash, check or a credit card “hold” for the amount of the property deductible listed on the COI. The following items must be included in the certificate:
- Coverage must extend through the time period for which the equipment is rented.
- Rule Broadcast Systems dba Rule Camera must be listed as “Loss Payee” and “Additional Insured”.
- Coverage must be written for “Replacement Cost” of the rented equipment.
- “All Risk Coverage” that is greater than or equal to the replacement cost of all equipment used by the production.
- When traveling outside the U.S., “All Risk, World-Wide Coverage” for equipment in transit/shipping.
Here is a Sample Certificate which will help your insurance broker prepare your COI.