Canon EF to Sony E MK IV Mount Adapter
Allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be mounted onto a Sony E-mount camera. The adapter is designed to support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens, enabling features such as autofocus and image stabilization, as well as camera-controlled aperture functions.
- True electronic integration of aperture diaphragm – let camera automatically choose aperture in P or S exposure modes, or dial in yourself on the camera body in A or M modes.
- Powered by camera body. No external power source required.
- Wide open button (opposite of depth-of-field preview function) makes manual focusing easy.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.