The PL 19-90 Cabrio (ZK4.7×19) features an exclusive detachable servo drive unit, making it suitable for use as a standard PL lens or as an ENG-Style lens.
The ZK4.7×19 also features flange focal distance adjustment, macro function, and is LDS (Lens Data System) and /i metadata compatible.
With a 19-90mm focal range and weight of only 2.7kg including servo motors, this lens has the longest focal range available in a light weight zoom.
• 16-bit encoding on the digital servo to ensure extremely accurate lens data output
• Set to accept industry standard cine motors and matte boxes when the detachable drive is removed
• Covers 31.5mm sensor size on a digital cinema style camera
• Barrel markings are luminous for visibility in dark shooting situations
• Distances are listed in feet or meters and can be changed in the field
• Can be controlled using cinema industry standard wireless controllers as well as existing Fujinon wired and wireless units
Camera Format: PL Mount
Focal length: 19 – 90 mm
Zoom range: 4.7 ×
Maximum Photometric Aperture T-No.: 1 : 2.9
Iris Blades: 9
Focus Rotation (degrees): 200
Zoom Rotation (degrees): 120