Preston Microforce V+F2
The Microforce Zoom Control by Preston Cinema Systems has long been the de facto zoom control in the motion picture industry. It features a pressure sensitive thumb switch that controls both speed and direction. The harder you press, the faster you go. The range of speeds is controlled by a dial at the bottom of the unit.
You can dial down the speed to attain slow creeps as long as 10 minutes from one end of the lens to the other. After performing a really slow zoom, pushing the Zap button allows you to zoom back to the start position at high speed. The control features a built-in switch to reverse thumb switch direction, and an external camera start-stop switch.
Our Microforce comes with the Oppenheimer Pan Handle System. This system is a beautifully machined aluminum bracket designed to make the zoom control fit better into your hand and attach to the tripod of your choice..Download Manual
- Provides consistent and accurate zooms that can be repeated
- Zap button quickly zooms the lens back to the start position
- Size: 6.8×2.6×1.1″ (170 x 70 x 28) mm
- Weight: 11 oz (.31 kg)
- Power Requirements: 12 – 28 VDC
- Maximum Motor Current: 1.5A
- Motor Direction: Set by panel switch.
Power interface cable (please specify)