The Angénieux Type EZ-1 for S35mm cameras is a standard zoom lens with a zoom factor of 3x. Its focal range and aperture are set to 30-90mm F1.9/T2. By exchanging the rear lens group, the lens becomes a 45-135mm F2.8/T3 for FF/VistaVision format covering an image circle up to 46mm diagonal.
Click here to read what Windy Films’ Harvey Burrell likes about the new EZ-1 S35 zoom (hint: size, flexibility, wide open performance to name a few).
• 30-90mm T2 / f1.9, image coverage up to 30mm diagonal
• Extremely fast T2 across zoom range with no ramping
• Lightweight (2,150g / 4.7 pounds)
• Internal focusing & zooming, lens size remains constant throughout zooming & focusing range.
• Traditional angenieux look, colorimetry matches those of Optimo & OPTIMO STYLE series.
• Short MOD 0.6m / 2 feet
• In-lens thermal compensation, significantly reduces temperature drift.
• Precise and ergonomic focus ring with scale rotation of 300 degrees
• Luminescent FTZ markings, easy reading in dark
• Available with PL lens mount, easy conversion to EF or E mount by users
• Front diameter 114mm, matte boxes compatible with those used on OPTIMO & OPTIMO STYLE compact zooms
ZOOM RATIO: 3x
FOCAL LENGTH: 30-90 mm
APERTURE: f/1.9 – T2
CLOSE FOCUS: 2ft – 0.6 m
INTERNAL FOCUS: Yes
IMAGE COVERAGE: Up to 30 mm
WEIGHT (APPROX.): 4.7lb – 2.15kg
LENGTH: 226 mm
FRONT DIAMETER: 114 mm
Field Of View for 24×13.5 mm
Focal Length: 30mm// 90mm
Horizontal angular field of view: 43.6°// 15.2°
Vertical angular field of view:25.1°// 8.8°
at MOD: 334 x 184mm// 110 x 63mm