ARRI MB-19 4X5
The MB-19 is a compact, lightweight production matte box. When mounted on the new lightweight support LWS-3, graduated filters can be pushed through unhindered. Side flags with adjustable segments, used in conjunction with the top light shield provide optimum protection against unwanted light. Also available are sets of clip-on mattes for use with both 16mm and 35mm formats. By use of additional adapters the matte box can also be mounted on the 15 or 19mm support rods of conventional bridge plates, for use with 35mm camera as well as with the 16SR.
To simplify lens changing, the matte box swings out. For quick adaptation to different lens lengths, the matte box can be moved back and forth with a lockable adjustment knob. A holder for secure mounting of french flags is included.
- Filter size 4″x5.65″/ round 138
- Compact lightweight matte box for medium-wide primes, 16mm and HD zooms
- Compatible with ARRI lightweight support
- With adapter, compatible with studio bridge plate and ARRI HD baseplate
- Min. focal length with 16mm lenses (Super 16): 6mm
- Min. focal length with 35mm lenses (Super 35): 14mm
- Max. numbers of filters (with Additional filter stage): three 4 x 5.65 filters and one 138mm round filter
- Dimensions: 270 x 220 x 95mm (10.6 x 8.7 x 3.7in)
- Weight approx.: 800g (1.8lbs.)