Chauvet DJ Hurricane 4D Hazer
The Hurricane Haze 4D by Chauvet is a water-based, high-output haze machine designed to create subtle atmospheres to enhances the visual effects of light beams on dance floors, in concerts, at Halloween events, and more.
Capable of dispersing haze with a continuous output of 4300 ft³/minute, this unit fills large rooms quickly. The built-in adjustable scoop allows you to control the direction of the haze, while the low-noise fan makes this machine ideal for use in quiet environments.
For standalone operation, two built-in knobs allow you to conveniently regulate the haze volume and fan speed. Precise control can be achieved using the wired timer remote (included) or via DMX. Other features include a 4-button LED display to access DMX settings, a fluid level indicator, and a hanging bracket with mounting hardware.
With its compact design, the Hurricane Haze 4D is well suited for applications where space is limited. It uses High Performance Haze Fluid (HFG) and Premium Haze Fluid (PHF), which are non-toxic and leave no residue.
- Water-Based Hazer
- High-Output Haze: 4300 ft³/minute
- Low-Noise Fan
- 2 x DMX Channels
- Heat-Up Time: 2 minutes
- 0.9 Gallon Tank
- 4-Button LED Display to Access Functions
- Compact Design
- Included FC-T Wired Timer Remote
- Included Hanging Bracket
- Haze Output: 4300 ft³/minute
- Tank Capacity: 0.9 gal / 3.75 L
- Heat-up Time: 2 minutes
- Fluid Consumption: 10 ml/min
- Compatible Fluid: High Performance Haze Fluid (HFG)
- DMX Channel Modes: 1 x Mode: 2 channels
- Remote Control: FC-T wired timer remote (included)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, fixed
- Power Consumption: 1120 W, 8.1 A
- Maximum External Temperature: 104° F / 40° C
- Mounting: Hanging bracket
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.0 x 15.5 x 9.6″ / 277 x 396 x 245 mm