The Easyrig Minimax has been created specifically with the latest generation of lightweight cameras in mind and offers the same innovative features as its larger brother – the Easyrig.
The ergonomically designed Easyrig Minimax is the comfortable way to support your camera and eliminates the fatigue associated with long periods of handheld operation; and it is the perfect partner for compact video cameras, DSLRs and lightweight film cameras.
A new spring system was developed that significantly resulted in a smoother running of the support rope. A conical wheel is used that unrolls the rope. The new wheel reduces the friction through the entire support process in the new Minimax resulting in a much more fluid feel and operation.
The new Easyrig Minimax also has an overload protection system. If you over load the spring system a Tripping Mechansim will operate. It means the spring will not be broken if you use too heavy a camera.
- Weight: Complete: 3,4 kg (7.5 lbs)
- Height: Mounted: 91-99 cm (35.8-39 in)
- Folded: 66 cm (26 in)
- Width: Folded: 32 cm (12.5 in)
- Depth: Folded: 20 cm (7.8 in)
- Suspension line length: 110 cm (43.3 in) when fully stretched.
- Capacity: Minimax: 2-7 kg (4.4 – 15.4 lbs)
- Minimum waist hip strap length: 81 cm (32 in)
- Maximum waist hip strap length: 140 cm (55 in)