The Matthews Doorway Dolly is designed with a wheel base of 28.25″ without an extended axle. Overall length reaches 51″ with a platform size of 27.5″ x 41.5″. The two side boards add 10″ each. Load capacity is 800 lb.
• Constructed with a wooden platform attached to a steel tubing frame. The platform is fitted with a recessed camera tie-down and is carpeted for a non-slip, low maintenance surface.
• Steering is accomplished with the use of a pull handle similar to a wagon, or it may be used in a secured upright position.
• There is an angled fitting to allow the push bar to tilt down 340 for more clearance between the Dolly and the operator.
• The rear wheels extend outward to provide greater operating stability.
• Can be equipped with Matthews Hot Buttons for use on straight or curved track.