The Rowenta DW7180 is a high-performance steam iron ensuring excellent results for your production and wardrobe needs while on-set.
With auto on/off button for safety, a precision tip for hard-to-reach areas (collars, pockets, pleats), and 3 steam options including variable, vertical and steam burst, the Rowenta DW7180 adapts to all of your ironing needs.
See our other Production Supplies for Rent, including Ironing Board, Wardrobe Racks, Steamer, and more.
• Patented lime scale collector, capturing up to 1 teaspoon of scale.
• Collector is removable and extremely easy to empty
• Powerful steam shot gets rid of all the wrinkles – even the most stubborn ones
• Patented Microsteam400 soleplate, with 400 fully activated micro steam holes, ensures even and optimal distribution of the steam into the fabric
• Precision tip for those difficult-to-reach areas such as collars, pockets, and skirt pleats
• 3 steam options, variable, vertical and steam burst that can be adaptable to all ironing needs
• Auto on / off for safety
• 1750W of steam power for optimal ironing results
• 12 oz water tank that gives you 30 minutes of uninterrupted steaming
• 8 foot cord