The RTMotion LCS (Lens Control System) MK3.1 provides solid, reliable, precision wireless control of cinema and still-camera lenses over long-range wireless. Up to 1.5Km line-of-sight. The MK3.1 features powerful,near silent motors. The motors feature brushless vector drive lens Motor, which provides faster response, smoother, quieter, high resolution encoder, no cogging, no sparking, and four times the service life of brushed motors. The controller provides an OLED screen with an easy to use menu system. The controller features simultaneous control of all axis with a fluid feel control knob. When RF is not allowed, the controller supports wire-mode operations. The MK3.1 receiver supports three motors as a standard with an auxiliary port for 2x analogue inputs, trigger and digital serial communication.
- Super-low weight system
- Powerful, near-silent Motors
- Unequaled 1.5Km range. FHSS interference immunity
- 3x Motor control as standard. Add additional Motors as needed
- Simultaneous 4 Axis control as standard (Knob, Slider, A and B), 6 with optional force-joystick
- Integral protected antennas to help prevent damage
- Precision machined from aerospace grade aluminum billet
- Automatic and manual (softstop) calibration
- Unique calibration algorithm and torque control to protect lenses
- Full 16bit digital transmission
- No noticeable latency, 2ms
- Run-stop support for ARRI, ALEXA, Red EPIC, Red ONE, Sony F55, Phantom Flex, LANC, Blackmagic etc
- Support for 2x thumbwheels
140x70x31mm (ex. knob)
155x110x75mm (inc. knob and antenna).
576g (ex battery and marking disc).
100 x 30 x 23mm (inc. antenna cap).
115x40x24mm (ex. gear).
MK3.1 Controller / Transmitter
Motor Mounting Bracket
Slave Thumbwheel Controller
 Marking Disc
Canon LC-E6 Charger
 Canon LP-E6 Batteries
Arri Start Stop Cable
Red Epic / Weapon Start Stop Cable
LANC Start Stop Cable
5 Pin Lemo Slave Controller Cable
DTap to Hirose 4 Pin Power Cable
4 Pin Lemo to 4 Pin Motor Cable