Sachtler Video 18 S2
The Sachtler Video 18 S2 Fluid Head & Speed Lock CF Dual-Stage Tripod System provides you with a complete tripod system featuring a 100mm ball-leveling fluid head. This upgraded version of the Video 18 S1 handles loads up to 44 lb while still operating smoothly at lower drag settings when using DSLRs and other lightweight cameras.
A two-stage carbon fiber 100mm bowl tripod with a mid-level spreader, a SpeedLevel clamp, and a padded carrying bag round out this combo. The Video 18 S2’s counterbalance knob lets you dial in 16 steps of weight compensation. A handy feature for multi-camera shoots, the boost button quickly adjusts the overall weight range when switching between heavier and lighter loads.
The carbon fiber tripod legs have a mid-level spreader to increase stability and Speed Lock clamps for quick setup of the two-stage legs. The tripod and head together extend from 2.2 to 5.5′, and the combined weight of the components is just under 19 lb.
- Carbon Fiber construction
- 100mm / 4″ bowl base
- Double extension design
- Maximum height of 60.9-inch
- Quick clamping system, locks tripod legs in seconds
- Supports up to 90 lb.
- Load Capacity: 4 to 44.1 lb / 2 to 20 kg
- Diameter/Thread: 100 mm Bowl
- Counter Balance System: 16 Steps + Boost button
- Quick Release/Wedge Plate: Touch & Go plate 16
- Balance Plate: 4.7″ (120 mm)
- Tilt Drag: 7 Steps
- Tilt Range: +90° to -70°
- Tilt Lock: Independent
- Spring Loaded Counter Balance: 7 Steps
- Pan Range: 360°
- Pan Lock: Independent
- Leveling Bubble: Illuminated leveling bubble
- Temperature Range: -40 to 140°F / -40 to 60°C
- Height: 8″ / 202 mm (Measured from bottom of bowl-base)
- Weight: 9 lb / 4.1 kg
Video 18 S2 Fluid Head
Telescoping Pan Handle
Speed-Lock CF Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs
Mid-Level Tripod Spreader
Rubber Feet (Set of 3)
ENG 2 Padded Bag