Sony XLR-K3M XLR Adapter
This external audio adapter connects to any camera with a Multi Interface Shoe and provides professional-level digital audio input from connected XLR, 1/4″ or 3.5mm stereo accessories.
Each input has individual audio level control, with the XLR/1/4″ inputs additionally having +48V phantom power, attenuation settings and low cut filter settings. Sources can be either digital or analog, selectable with a switch.
A MI Shoe extension cable allows for the adapter to be mounted separate from the camera, giving flexibility to camera builds and rigging.
- Clean, digital audio input
- Channel-specific level and adjustment control
- Flexible positioning and rigging
- 2x XLR/1/4″ inputs
- 1x 3.5mm stereo input
- Audio level, attenuation and low cut options
- +48V phantom power
- Analog/digital input selection
- MI Shoe mount and audio input to camera
XLR-K3M Audio Adapter
Microphone Rubber Tube Insert
MI Shoe Extension Cable
(2 ) Rubber MI Shoe Caps
Sony Soft Carry Bag