The Steadicam Air 25 Monopod with foot pedal and gas lift spring, makes it easy for photographers and cinematographers to raise the height of their camera shot quickly and easily.
The non-slip, rubberized foot pedal allows for easy grip operation. The pedal also folds up for easy portability with a collapsed height of 28 inches and a fully-extended height of 62.5 inches.
Available here at Rule in two different configurations to support your camera — a 25 lb and 15 lb weight capacity.
• 100% gas lift, spring activated height adjustable monopod – activated by adjustable foot pedal
• Made of Lightweight Carbon Fiber
• 3 – Section Monopod with 1 – twist leg lock
• Allows for full 360 degree rotation without compromise
• Ergonomic foam padded grip point with debossed Steadicam branding on the handle
• Removable aluminum top plate with reversible screw thread allowing for 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16
• Oversized rubber foot giving you extra stability connected to ball point
• Quick twist rubberized leg grips
• Non-slip, rubberized foot pedal allows for easy grip operation. Pedal also folds up with travel purposes and quick transport
• Collapsed Height = 28″ // Fully Extended Height = 62.5″
Maximum Height: 62.5″
Load Capacity: 25 lbs
Closed Length: 28″
Weight: 3.5 lb
Lightweight Carbon Fiber Construction
Twist-Lock Leg Sections
Removable Top Plate with Reversible Stud
Gas Lift, Spring-Activated Height
Oversized Rubber Foot with Swivel Joint