Canon EF 70-200mm L IS III
Canon’s 3rd Generation EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM delivers outstanding performance.
Canon’s Air Sphere Coating (ASC) combines with enhanced Super Spectra Coatings to significantly reduce lens flare and ghosting.
This zoom lens features an f/2.8 maximum aperture that stays constant throughout the zoom range, and an 8-blade circular aperture. The lens features a fast and near-silent AF system so you don’t disturb your subject, and includes an inner focusing ring USM system that works in combination with a high-speed CPU and AF algorithms to help deliver precise, fast performance. It also offers full-time manual focus.Download Manual
- Constant f/2.8 Maximum Aperture throughout Entire Zoom Range.
- Canon’s Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Minimizes Ghosting and Flare.
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 3.5 Stops of Shake Correction.
- Fluorine Coating on Front and Rear Elements to Help Reduce Smears and Fingerprints.
- Highly Resistant to Dust and Water, and Improved Durability Even in Harsh Conditions. Inner Focusing System with Ring Ultrasonic Motor. Full-time Manual Focus. One Fluorite Element and Five UD Elements for High Image Quality. Minimum Focusing Distance of 3.9 ft./1.2m.Diagonal Angle of View: 34° – 12°
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 3.18 lbs
Follow Focus Gear
Front and Rear Lens Caps