To Our Valued Customers and Vendors,
As we monitor daily updates for COVID-19, we wanted to make you aware of our plans to address the safety of our customers, vendors, and employees.
Rule Boston Camera is currently following these procedures:
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all frequently touched objects and surfaces, including door handles, check out tables, rental counters, etc.
- Handling all equipment with disposable gloves in addition to cleaning and disinfecting equipment that comes in and goes out.
- Special check-in tables are set-up in Rentals to receive all equipment in order to limit touch points.
- We are practicing recommended sanitary measures for regular hand-washing, covering nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and social distancing.
- We will not be hosting any public events until it’s safe to do so.
We encourage anyone who is sick to avoid coming in to pick up or drop off equipment. Please contact Rentals to make other arrangements. Our employees will stay home if they are feeling unwell. Currently, there are no cases of any illnesses in our Rule Boston Camera community.
We understand that these are difficult and unsettling times. We are monitoring COVID-19 information and resources closely, and we will provide any updates via email, on our website, and on our social media channels.
For additional information on COVID-19, please visit these links:
- US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Thank you for your continued business.
Rule Boston Camera